• QUESTION: What documents are needed for renting a car?

ANSWER: You’ll need a driver’s license, ID card and / or passport if you are a foreign national. As a guarantee, pre-authorization on Your credit card (VISA, MasterCard/Eurocard, American Express) is needed.


  • QUESTION: May I cross international borders with a rented car?

ANSWER: Yes, You may cross the state border with a rented car, but it is mandatory to mention that when picking up the vehicle. If You fail to do so, insurance will be invalid.


  • QUESTION: What should I do in case of mechanical failure or traffic accident?

ANSWER: If a mechanical failure or traffic accident occur, You should immediately inform us via 24/7 support telephone. Also, in case of traffic accident call the local police and file a report giving the full details of third party involved. Please keep a copy of all the documents and reports with You for the records.


  • QUESTION: Is it possible for me to extend my rental duration?

ANSWER: Yes, You can extend your rental duration by simply contacting us at least 24 hours before the current rental ends. Your request will be approved based on the vehicle availability.